Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Red Glove (Curse Workers)

Red Glove - Holly Black Seriously, Ms. Black I love your writing! Red Glove is a great sequel I really enjoyed. I found myself at the edge of my seat bouncing with joy as I read this book. So many betrayals, secrets, murders that has left me with practically no finger nails!So this book picked right where it has left off with Cassel trying to fix things from the first book. Now I won't tell what it is, in case you have not read it, but he deals with a lot. Cassel's character has grown up from the first book. Where as he was ignorant, now he knows better and is smarter. Cassel has now become the guy you don't want to mess with. This time Cassel thinks about everything not because he wants to but he has to. He is put into a very hard place and needs to find a way out. The plot twists were amazing! As I was reading this book, I kept wondering how Ms. Black would pull it off for Cassel. When I finally got to the end and saw how it fit together, genius. That's all I thought. The plot came off beautifully. I like how well Ms. Black leaves her endings. There not cliff hangers, but not finished as well. They leave you with just enough to know that there is more. The ending definitely left an open door to know that there is going to be much more!Red Glove is a fantastic sequel that I could not get enough of. Written beautifully, Red Glove takes you on a ride that you won't forget!