Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Witch Eyes (Witch Eyes, #1)

Witch Eyes (Witch Eyes, #1) - Scott Tracey I really liked this book! Filled with lots of magic, witches, and betrayals, I loved reading it. What I really enjoyed about this book is the great mystery of it. Mr. Tracey lead the reader to dark places, where secrets were revealed. And me likey secrets! I love that the reader, learned the secrets along with the main character Braden. It made the reader feel more in the story.The setting of the story in Belle Dam really gave the book a much more intensifying read. I loved how well Mr. Tracey brought the town and its history back round to life. I also liked how Ms. Tracey didn't overwhelm the reader with too much information. Everything is given to the reader bit by bit and leaves the reader following the story much more closely. The rival of the families, the fighting really got my heart racing. The love interest was not my style, though others may enjoy it better than me.Overall, I really loved and adored Mr. Tracey well written book. He is able to bring to life his characters, his settings, as well as bringing the reader into the story, falling swiftly in Braden's shoes. The magic that flowed from the book, enchanted the reader from the very first line.