Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Glimmerglass (Faeriewalker Series #1)

Glimmerglass - Jenna Black What a ride! In reading this book there was so much drama, so much betrayal, it actually hurt me to read it. I wanted to so bad to get Dana and protect her. It seem as if she could never catch a breakThis book contain a lot of backstabbing for ones own purpose. I lost count of how many times poor Dana was kidnapped for someone elses gain. No wonder the girl had trust issues. Just when she thought she can trust someone, they stab her, using her. Dana was no idiot and quickly caught on to peoples motives.Glimmerglass was such an exciting book. It was all that I wanted and more. Holding nothing back giving everything it could at you and then some. It stirred up my emotions making me feel angry, sad, happy, and tearful. The plot was one I enjoyed. Not only did this book contain a great paranormal view, but also contain everyday problems in the human world. The way Dana was holding it all I wondered how she never had a breakdown. Dana was shown a scared, real, not so human girl. Dealing with everything a teenager deals with from day to day. Dana grew up some much more in the book. As if Dana needed any more growing up. She was already a acting adult due to her mothers condidtion. But to have been forced to face more and get even more tough was something I couldn't stomach. I hope that Dana will get some more free time in the following book and finally be teenager she is meant to be.