Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Where She Went

Where She Went - Gayle Forman I cried. My heart broke and came back together again. I loved reading every single word of this book. There is much emotions and unspoken regrets that punches you in the stomach. The story is captivating from the very beginning, never letting you go. Adam and Mia are both great characters with much history and love. The story was great as it was being told from Adam's point of view. I loved getting inside his heart and his head. I loved watching Mia as she is now. So much has happened in the past few years that to be able to see it all come together was genius. What else can I say that hasn't already been said? This book is simply divine all the way through. If you have not picked up this book you should. It will break you heart like no other book has before, but if will also leave you smiling.Ms. Forman wrote an unforgettable, undeniably, perfect book. It was perfect. The writing, the plot, and both amazing characters had my eyes running with tears and a heart yearning for love. There was some minor cursing and a sex scene (vague).