Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Supernaturally (Paranormalcy Series #2)

Supernaturally - Kiersten White WOOHOO! Another book I decided to get off my tbr pile and to finally catch up on the series. I simple adored Evie in the first book and could not wait for her next adventure with the IPCA!The plot line of this book was a little slower than the first book. Of course, a lot of things have changed since then. I really loved that in this book, the reader gets some answers as to what Evie really is. I liked that the plot line gradually built up to change that was completely unexpected.The characters of the book grow and change. I loved that each of the characters got the answers they were searching for. I really loved how one character in particular really switch gears on me and I totally did not know it. It was a complete surprise when the whole scene went down.Supernaturally is an rousing moving story that keeps the reader hooked from the first line. Beneath the witty jokes, Supernaturally is filled with a love that makes me smile. A brilliant and passionate story, Supernaturally is bleeping great!