Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

A Touch Mortal

A Touch Mortal - While I am for fallen angels stories, the fight between heaven and hell, for some reason I just could not get into this story. I felt like it was dragging, but more that the wasn't enough happenings to grab me.One thing that bothered me the most was the cursing. I am all for the characters cursing here and there because I know that it is that characters showing his/her emotions. But this book was just too much. Every other word was a curse word. To me it seems like these angels were not that heavenly at all.My other problem was the plot. While the storyline is good the plot failed to grab me. I had a really hard time getting in to this book. I found myself re-reading parts just to understand the siders, touch part. I have to admit that all of that was interesting but the way it played out was not. I really wish I could say that I enjoyed this book, but I could not. It was okay but not something I read again.