Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Bloody Valentine (Blue Blood Novels)

Bloody Valentine - Melissa  de la Cruz I love the Blue Blood series! I have been following this series from the very beginning. And I adored the stories in the book.The first story was about Schulyer's best friend Oliver and his uh,... one night stand. Well mostly he is trying to get over Schulyer and is doing everything he can to avoid her. I think this story gave a great detail of his heart breaking and him trying to mend it. I truly felt sorry for this guy. I hope that he can one day find the one.The second story is about Schulyer's mom Allegra. I loved getting to go in to the past and lean about her falling in love with Schuyler's dad. She has visions and is scared. I thought this story answered some questions I had about Schyuler's mom and the past.The third story is about Jack and Schuyler bonding ceremony. I thought it was sweet and enduring. I can only hope that things can get better for them in the future.If you are Blue Blood fan you'll love these stories, I think they fill in a lot of questions of what if's and what really happened here.