Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Outside In (Inside Out Series)

Outside In - Maria V. Snyder I love sequels. Especially ones where the main characters losing sight of things and then brings it back with a vengeance. Heck yeah! Trella is now a leader. After the last mast rebellion the people on the ship are looking up to her on what to do next. The problem is she's not sure. People are waiting on her for answers she can't give and it has become too much pressure. Trella begins to lose sight of what she fought for and now is just there. Soon someone else from the outside is trying to take over the ship.Will Trella become the Queen of Pipes once again to save her people?Queen of Pipes. I love that name and Trella. I can totally understand why she did what she did. She had a plan but it didn't go that far. And the people didn't help much. They wanted change but no one wanted to change. She did her best to set an example and it all just backfired on her. I am glad that she is able to get back on her feet and help her people. Even though in my opinion didn't deserve it. They were selfish.The love interest in the book frustrated the living daylights out of me. It wasn't Trella. It was the guys! I had a fit with Riley and his attitude. Instead of trying to help Trella he put her on the line and called her out. *snaps finger* Oh No He Didn't! Trella need guidance and help. And Riley just fought with her constantly. I know Trella needed reassurance on who she is. But the way Riley did it just hurt.There were some real deep secrets exposed in this book that lead to many questions answered in the first book but also left many new questions unanswered. Ms. Snyder did a great job writing this book. I enjoyed reading the plot, drama and the great secrets in the book.