Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Bite Club (Morganville Vampires Series #10)

Bite Club - Rachel Caine The Morganville Vampire Series has always eluded me. Every time I open up a page to this city, I am in it. Strolling at the University, getting a coffee at the coffee shop and walking along with my best bud, Claire.One thing that I enjoyed in the book is the drama that is played off in this book. Not only because it made for a great read, but also it can happen in real life. Anger. Real anger that fuels you so much that all you do is fight. I really like how we, the readers get to see into Shane's head and the anger he carries. Sometimes he doesn't even realize who he is. And that, my friends is scary. As I continue down the city of Morganville, I began to see things for what they really are. A old enemy coming back for something more.The characters in this book, are as always amazing! I loved reading up on Claire, Micheal, Eve, and Shane. I loved the realness that Ms. Caine has created in her characters. So much so that you feel like you are them. I remember back when I first started reading this series and thought, "What amazing characters!" Ms. Caine did a fantastic job on the characters growth. I remember back when before I book blogged how much I loved The Glass House housemates and couldn't wait to see what the series had in store for the future.I am a proud member of The Morganville Society and love this series. If you have not picked up this book, you should get off your butt, go to the store and get them NOW! If you don't I will send my vampire crew to get you. You don't want to mess with them!