Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Sleeping Beauty: Vampire Slayer (Twisted Tales)

Sleeping Beauty: Vampire Slayer (Twisted Tales) - Maureen McGowan I have to admit that when I started this book, I was a little reluctant to read it. But as soon as I was done with the first chapter I was hooked. This fairy tale had a great twist on it. I loved how the story was changed yet similar.This twisted fairy tale was definitely twisted. It still had the whole prick your finger and you fall asleep and you have to find your true love in order to break it. Only this time, when she pricks her finger, she stays asleep all day, and the entire kingdom sleeps all night. So how is she supposed to find her true love if they are all asleep?I like that you also get to choose what path she takes. Now, I did go through as many paths as I can, but I did find it frustrating that no matter what the path she took she ended up with the same guy. I was hoping that I can choose a path that will lead her to a guy that I wanted her to end up with, but no. I still like the story nonetheless and enjoyed the twist on the classic fairy tale.