Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Clockwork Prince (Infernal Devices)

Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare This is another book I couldn't wait to read. It has been sitting in my tbr pile for so long that I need to get to it. Let me tell you, I loved this book. There are many changes in the book that left me gasping.The plot line of the book is slow at first. It took me a while to find my place in this world and to catch up with the characters. Once I was in, I steadied my self for a search for answers that Tess has been wanting to know. With each new chapter, the reader draws closer to more secrets exposed. I enjoyed that the plot line was a slow build up. It gave just the right amount of tension to an explosive ending.The characters of the book will you shock. I mean, when I was reading this, I was speechless at the turn of events happening left and right. The decisions that the characters make, you do not see it coming. It all comes at you and your just like," WOAH!" I am super happy with the way the characters have progressed. They have shown much growth and strength in who they are. Some made good decisions while other made bad decisions. I am especially happy with they way the characters are selfless in their action as well. Despite all that they have been through, the stay true to each other.Clockwork Prince accomplishes all that a reader wants in a book. The creativity of the world building leaves the reader happy and hooked. Bold and excellent, Clockwork Prince is another powerful story set to ensnare the reader and never let go.