Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Divergent (Divergent Series #1)

Divergent  - Veronica Roth OMG! I can not even begin to express my LOVE for this book! It was an awesome read! I was taken back by the fraction and held by Candor not to tell a lie! I love the writing, the plot, the characters. Everything was so explosive, so mind blowing that I will re-read this book over and over again!What I like the most was the characters. The characters immediately came at you with a vengeance. All of them were unique yet the same. You can easily relate to the characters and take a walk in their shoes. The descriptions of the characters made you feel them in your very bones. Even I, as I read this book felt the pressure of the test and picked a fraction. Beatrice is a great female heroine. She is so strong and so confident in herself. Even in the toughest times she did not give up. She walk with her head held high and did what she needed to do. I admire her strength and her zeal to prove others wrong. She did not need anyone. She blew my mind away with who she was and who she become.The plot is another mind blowing part of this book. I love how well it was written and how you were sucked in as if there was no tomorrow. The plot was not slow nor was it confusing. Everything was given to the reader so that you can understand it right away. The plot did nothing but build, build, and build such a strong, mess- up world that even I would love to see. It was AWESOME!