Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Mercy

Mercy - Rebecca Lim I have only read on other book like this and I like it. I like the plot, the characters and most importantly how the story flows. A person or soul going from body to body, using them as a host until the find a new one. And in each body it's a different life, different place.Mercy traveling from body to body just intrigues me so much! I just love to see how her encounters not only change her life but the life's of the ones she taken over temporarily. I really enjoyed the plot. I thought that way it was written and told was perfect. I like how as the reader, we get clues to her past, but also what is happening right in front of your eyes. We see Mercy trying to piece together the disappearance of finding Ryan's sister.The love interest is rather funny! At first Ryan was mean to Mercy. He told her off. But what I like was how well Mercy responded. She put him in his place real fast. I really enjoyed her giving it to him. It was funny because he never really expected her to act like that. I knew that they fall for each other eventually. It was just a matter of time.Mercy is great, non-stop mystery. Filled with lots of anger and hurt, Mercy goes on a great adventure to search not only who she is, but who she is to become. This is an angel story like no other that you will definitely enjoy!