Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Full Moon (Dark Guardian Series #2)

Full Moon - Rachel Hawthorne This is a total love triangle. The whole book was drama, twists and turns. I loved it. Lindsay has already has Connor as her mate. But when he times come around to shift she is suddenly feeling different about Connor. They are the golden couple that has always been together. Both their parents already agreed on their relationship and is only waiting for Lindsay's shift to come to make it official.Lindsay meet Rafe who is making her feel different. She is suddenly unsure of her feelings toward Connor, while her feelings toward Rafe strengthen. She only has a limited amount of time to pick who she wants to be with for the rest of her life. Will it be sweet Connor who is always there for her. Or Rafe who is dark and dangerous who make her have chills?In the end I knew Lindsay would make the right desicion. You have to go with what your heart is telling you. This book was well written and an easy read. The plot was great. I throughly enjoyed the book. No course words or bad scenes. Great for teens who love that paranomal romance. It is still light and fluffy on some parts.