Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Vampire Stalker

The Vampire Stalker - Allison van Diepen I will be the first to admit that it would be so freaking cool to see characters that I believe are just fiction come to life. I mean really, think about. Your reading a book about a hot vampire hunter, you know the way he looks, the way he talks and BAM! He's right there! Right in front of you! And now you are caught in the midst of battle that has been raging on for years. Raise your hand up if you ever day dream this? ME!!!! *raises hand high*So when this girl Amy is reading her favorite fictional book and her character comes to life I am hooked. I loved the idea of the plot because I have thought about it plenty of times. I loved Amy's reaction to it. She didn't believe it, thought the guy is role playing! LOL! Amy quickly catches on that he is not playing and is who he claims to be. I loved that Amy uses her knowledge of the books as well as the author to help their enemies.The love interest in the book is what I expected. It's fluffy, romantic, and even a times funny. The light-heartedness of their love brings in some peace with all the fighting with vampires. I adored their little smiles as well as their confession of love for each other. Totally sweet!The Vampire Stalker is not what you expect. The hopeful beginning of a fantasy come true engages the reader till the end of the book. Brilliant and entertaining, The Vampire Stalker is sweet!