Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Wood Queen (The Iron Witch, #2)

The Wood Queen (The Iron Witch, #2) - Karen Mahoney After reading the first book and really liking it, I knew I wanted to read the second book. This book pick up right from where it left off. Donna is still facing the consequences of her past actions and much need work is needed to be done.What I liked most about this book, is that Donna is stronger. She is exposing secrets left and right. I like that Donna is being head on about things. She is tired of lies and demands the truth. I totally agree with her. Enough lies! The love interest didn't grow as much as I wanted it to, but it did bring some revelation about their relationship. Let's just say the guy wasn't totally honest either. There love suffered a bit and I am anxious to see, with all the new revelations how its going to go now.Despite the occasional predictability, it ends up being a satisfyingly read. The Wood Queen, had lots of action that kept you at the edge of your seat.