Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

A Million Suns: An Across the Universe Novel

A Million Suns - Beth Revis Okay, I admit. I was a bit skeptical picking up this book seeing as the first book was good but didn't really catch my attention as much as I wanted it to. Still, I wanted to read the next book just to see what happens. Ms. Revis, I tip my hat to you.You have not only single-handingly blew me away, but you totally caught me off guard with your amazing plot pacing!What amazed me about this book is the great plot. Not only was I intrigued and drawn immediately to such an amazing world, but my heart pounded! I was so excited to be in Amy shoe's following clues to a dark secret hidden in the Godspeed. That's what got me hooked, the secret. The clues that Amy must find in order to enure survival. Ms. Revis pulls in her readers strongly with a temptation I could not resist. Did I find the secret? You bet I did.The characters of the book were so awesome. They grown up so much and understand so much more. Both Elder and Amy rely on each other smarts as well as each other strength to get them through. I adored that in moment by themselves, they had a peace that no one could enter. That their love grew strongly no matter what was happen at that very moment. Ms. Revis built such a wonderful relationship for the reader to fall into. At every point of view switch, the reader is not confused or left behind. Instead, the reader is brought to a whole new level of reading. A level where the reader is the character and can see, feel everything they can.A Million Suns is a phenomenally successful story that everyone should read. It is a timeless piece of friendship, love and lost. A Million Suns is a fantasy epic with undeniable victory in the writing. With a moving plot that knocks you off your feet, A Million Suns is a must read!