Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Pandemonium (Delirium Series #2)

Pandemonium (Delirium Series #2) - I can't say how much I have been wanting to read this book. So when I had the chance to borrow it from a good friend, I jumped right on it. I never looked back and love this book.I am going to review this book that best I can without any spoilers. The book picks up right from it left off. The reader follows the main characters Lena and her escape. As she now knows the truth, she is now searching for more answer to her questions. I enjoyed that over all Lena is not the same girl she was. Her eyes are now awakening, her mind is no longer looking at what she see but more of what she feels.There are introductions to new characters that help Lena on her journey. I like that the reader see her survive and become one on her own. She is much stronger and doesn't take no as answer. She is put through many trials and tribulations but makes it out with flying colors.Now the ending. HOLY COW! I mean WOW! I hadn't known but not that I do, it just makes me want to read the book all over. Fans of Lauren Oliver, you will want to flock over to the book store and demand your copy. I can assure you that once you read this, you will know my feeling of pure joy!