Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Magnolia League (Magnolia League Series #1)

The Magnolia League - Katie Crouch What really got me about this book was the plot. I fell into with ease and enjoyed the trickery that The Magonlia League does. I have to admit that the plot twist is amazing! I would have never thought it be what it be, but I like it a lot.The main character Alex is like no other. She doesn't fit into the crowd and doesn't do what everyone else does. She follows her own beat. When she first came to Savannah, Georgia, she completely changed their world. I loved that she was so unique and different. It made for a great storyline.The characters on the other hands were rough and out there. The things the girls did, where, WOAH! I was shocked by some of the things they did and how they did it. I like that the plot had a great twist with the characters. At first you thought since they were minor characters they don't play a big role, but boy did they ever! I knew something was up. The hoodoo, magic stuff was cool. I like the whole idea of it. I am glad to read something that is new in a book.The ending with the cliffhanger was awesome! I absolutely adored the way is all turn out in the in! I can only wish to know what happens next. This is a really fun book to read that will leave you hanging by all the plot twist!