Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Vampire Crush

Vampire Crush - A.M. Robinson This was a great read. I love how easy, fun, and cute it was.Sophie is a headstrong girl. Trying to get a head in her school paper, she is given the task to interview the six new students that have arrived. Sophie is faced with a new dilemma when the new students won't even speak to her. Help comes her way in a form of a long lost friend. James is still the same, but different. Bent on sticking her nose where is shouldn't be, Sophie find herself in a world of trouble.Sophie is a great character. I love her strength in wanting to get something when she wants it. Sophie is not the type to give up easily and that is why she always finds herself in trouble. Sophie investigates a lot, just like a good journalist should be.The romance in the book was great. I love the whole long lost friend romance. James and Sophie go way back. It brings a nice touch to their relationship and his feelings for her now. James protects her and pretty much put his whole life out there for her.I will admit that I thought this would be like Twilight, when in turn it was nothing like it. The characters were all different giving a great touch to the book. I love the whole plot of the sacred one and the vampire culture. Ms. Robinson debut novel is a great read. I love reading all about Sophie, even when she got herself in trouble. Ms. Robinson is one book I would definitely want on my shelf.