Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Between Here and Forever

Between Here and Forever - Elizabeth Scott What I like most about this book was the plot. I like that when I read a book, that I can connect with the characters and really get in their shoes. I love to feel their feelings and see their thoughts. Ms. Scott delivered such a great book that did just that. Not only was breathless reading this book, the plot was amazing.Abby is you type of girl who lives in the shadow of her pretty, older, sisters. I just hate how insecure she it about herself. She see herself as nothing. A nobody. Someone who would never get a second glance at. While I was annoyed with Abby that she carried this trait so harshly, I see how the plot and her sister Tess will change of all that. The plot was amazing. Everyone has secrets and no one is perfect. NO ONE! So imagined Abby who has seen her sister Tess as the golden one. The one who gets every boy, who has perfect hair and skin, who gets good grades. Abby learns more about her sister while she is in a coma than while she is alive. And learning this secrets helps Abby realize that no one is perfect. The love interest in this book I thought was good. I felt for Eli and how he tried to communicate with Abby. Abby was just so into bring herself down that she never saw him. I'm glad that Eli was a good guy that saw Abby, re ally saw her. I was happy that Abby was once and for all, able to see herself.Between Here and Forever, is a sweet, enduring book. I love the idea self-discovering of one's self, by learning someone's else's mistake. Sometimes it just takes more for us to see our self in the real light then the one we've been casting our self.