Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Hallowed (Unearthly Series #2)

Hallowed (Unearthly Series #2) - Can you say amazing? Cause that is what this book is!! I knew from the very start of this book that there was going to be so much heart wrenching action that I was actually nervous while reading this. What I like most about this book is the way Ms. Hand utterly and beautifully connected this book to the first. I LOVE it when an author can bring to light with great "aweness" of what is really going on with the story. I adore that Ms. Hand created such a drama filled plot line that I never even sought to look the way Ms. Hand did. So many things made sense that I was like," Ms. Hand you are a genius."There are a few new elements that made me want to cry. Okay, correction, Ms. Hand, you made me cry. I cried beautiful tears of a love that is lost. Try as I might to hold the tears in, it only made my throat hurt more. Definitely this author created such a wonderful story that I could only take so much in a time. At one point, I had to book the down just to catch my breath and breathe. If you haven't figured it out by now that this book is only made of pure awesomeness please go and do yourself a favor and pick up this book! As soon as you start it, you will not regret it. Your heart will long for a reading journey and this my friend is the journey you are looking for. Beautifully handcrafted and delectably told, Hallowed is the best book I've read this year!