Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Last Echo (Body Finder Series #3)

The Last Echo - Kimberly Derting Taking my time, I enjoyed this novel. Very moving from start to finish, I’m anxious to get to the next book already… The plot of the book is once again very exciting. Moving quickly, stepping into Violet’s shoe’s, I’m ready to be a detective. I’m ready to find dead bodies and solve mysteries. Being in Violet shoes is never boring. Instead, I find myself so intrigued with the plot I can’t help but read faster. The love interest for me is good. I know Violet is discovering different feeling in her and I know its just a matter of time before she picks. She keeps saying what she wants, just not what she feels. At this point, I think it can go either way. I do like that this love interest is not a totally love triangle. It’s complicated just not overly complicated with I could deal with. Violet doesn’t mess around or play games. The Last Echo confirms that Violet is gaining strength and coming into her abilities fast. She is becoming much more receptive of it, which helps Violet overall. Profound and moving, The Last Echo is great!