Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Endure (Need, #4)

Endure (Need, #4) - Carrie Jones Alright, so this book picks up where the last book left off. If you have not read this series, you should. It's a great book about Pixies and a war that is raging for centuries.What I enjoyed most about this book are the characters. Since the first book, all of the characters have grown tremendously. Both good and bad. The main character Zara is stronger then ever. She is fighting for her loved ones despite what she has gone through. I like that she did change for the but hate to see her hurt. Through the book she face some tough choices and either way someone in the end will not be happy.The love interest has definitely has it ups and downs. One minute she likes one guy and the next she off to save the other. Both love interest are good for her, but both guys made some serious mistakes that make me shake my head. At this point in the series I'm not sure who she will choose.The part of the book that really ravished my heart was the loss of the friendship and trust. Zara has gone through hell and back for her friends and for them to act out on her! To treat her horribly! Umm...NO! At some points of the story I really wanted to slap people.Overall Endure is a book that you have to well... endure. There is betrayal, flip-flopping love interest, and of course the war that is ready to blow at any moments notice. Endure is fantastic book that keeps you on your toes. Brilliant and captivating, Endure is a great read!