Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Iron Knight (Iron Fey Series #4)

The Iron Knight - Julie Kagawa I just want to gush, gush, gush, about this book. Not only did Ms. Kagawa take my heart and make it whole again, she gave a whole new reason to read!Without any spoilers, I can tell you that this book is not what I thought it was. It took me by surprise and I loved it. The plot line is amazing. There is a journey that is being walked, as the reader, you walk through it. You feel the emotions, the love, the hurt, and most of all...the loyalty. There is one new element of this book that just made me cry! I mean...my heart! Let's just say that I wasn't even half-way through with this book and tears were falling down my face. The words that are spoken are so intense, so emotional, you most hold on with your dear life.This is my favorite book of the series. I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed. This book will capture you from the very first lines of the book. The explosions of feelings will have cry your eyes out. And the beautifully written story of Ash will leave you in awe!