Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Forgotten

Forgotten - Cat Patrick Taking a dive right back into my reading pile, I came upon this story. Unique and mysterious, it gave me what I needed for a perfect Saturday evening.Plot. This book sort of reminded me of 50 First Dates but with teens and more twists. I really loved the idea of a girl loosing her memory every night. She has dreams of the future. Other times its her past. This story kept me on my toes the entire time reading this. I never quite pieced things together quickly which I enjoyed rather much.Love. There is a love interest that goes far beyond what I thought it be. I really think that their unique love and situation places them on a road that no one has gone down before. They fight against all odds against them, yet the carry such a strong love for each other.Drama. The drama in this book carries back into the past which I found to be unique and very interesting. It weaves in beautifully with what is going on in present day and hooks the reader to read more. It brings the reader right into the character shoes, giving hope.End. The ending left off on a beautiful note. With strong emotions bombarding the reader about what really happen in Lane’s past, I’m glad that the author ended it hopeful.Forgotten is a finely written story about a long past coming back. It fulfills the reader with mysterious qualities in the plot and the characters. Forgotten is great!