Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Creatura

Creatura - Nely Cab I will be real honest when I say this book I was skeptical about. After reading the intriguing synopsis, I decided to give it a try. Not only did it blow me out of the water, but I was just so taken back by it. It had great detailing in places, characters as well as emotions.What I loved most about this book are the characters. Ms. Cab brought her characters to life right before my eyes. I loved how real and flawed the characters were. They were easy to understand and easy to get into. I loved watching the characters growth. Ms. Cab took the reader guiding them in a whole new reading experience. All of her characters were fresh and unique, yet easy to relate to.The emotions of this book left me gasping. I loved how real the emotions were. So greatly described I felt Isis strength fading, yearning for a peaceful night of sleep. As the reader stepped in Isis shoes, you feel desperate to learn more. I liked how no answer was given to the reader right away but instead ensnared you to read more.The love interest had me swooning. Ms Cab did a great job in creating such a yummy hottie but also giving him a great strong personality. The strong connection of both characters had me smiling from ear to ear. The rules of her world were also nicely done and well describe. Nothing is confusing.If you want a different twist on Greek mythology read this book. You will be hooked from the very first page. With an amazing plot line, great characters and a love to die for, Creatura will you falling for more!!