Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Between the Sea and Sky

Between the Sea and Sky - Jaclyn Dolamore This book blew me away! It took me by the heart dragging me into a wonderful and great reading adventure!What I liked most about this book is the plot. I loved the Ms. Dolamore, presented to the reader a fresh and unique stand on mermaids. I loved the rules, the society, but I also liked the choices that they made. The plot made the reader feel the pressure of the society and how to approach it. The characters ion this book are greatly written. I loved that the choices facing them have such dramatic consequences, but also gives them to have a chance to be free. I loved that the reader follows the characters in a journey to find someone lost but also a journey within themselves. I love that you felt the characters struggle to come to terms with what they want.The love interest took my breath away! I loved that this love has not only history but such major chemistry in it. Every time that Esmerine and Alan were together, all I wanted to do was giggle. Their love bloomed in front of the readers eyes, giving the reading a nice romantic touch. Their was no insta-love, just a love yearning to burn right the pages of the book!If you want a different kind of mermaid story, read this book. It is not what you think. Between Sea and Sky will take you places you never been before. It will hold you against your will and you will fall in love before you know it. Filled with an amazing characters and a love that burn brights, Between Sea and Sky is a great book!