Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Bloodrose (Nightshade Series #3)

Bloodrose - Andrea Cremer With my tbr pile getting so big, I decided to put book reviews aside for a bit and pick up book from my own tbr pile. The Nightshade series is one of my faves. Once I started the series I was done for. In ending the last and final book, I was nervous yet excited to read how it was all going to end.Let me start off by telling you there are some major changes to the story. The plot line is intense and never steers the reader off course. Instead, the reader is thrown into the world, set to fight a big battle. I love with each new chapter, secrets are exposed as well as loose ends tied up.The love interest. Now, I won't go too much into detail with this cause I do not want to spoil it. Am I happy with the love interest? Yes. Am I happy with the way it all went down. No. In fact, I was in shock with a particular scene. I had to put the book down and chill for a sec. I just...my mind could not grasp what had happen. It all happened so suddenly.And now the ending, while I am glad the book ended on a happy note, I am a bit disappointed with the way that it ended. I was hoping for a different ending. This one completely caught me off guard. I had not suspected it would end like this! Bloodrose is a dark and engaging story that leads the reader right to the battle. Once in the story, you are compelled to read till the end. With a a strong, resiliant, heroine, Bloodrose leads you to a ending that you will never forget.