Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Fury (Fury (Hardcover - Trilogy))

Fury - Elizabeth  Miles Talk about getting karma coming around to get you! I mean this book really makes you thinks twice about doing something to someone and really thinking about the consequences of it. Imagine, if that really happen? If Furies went around making people pay for what they did to others? I mean holy cow, this book is goood. So good, that I want to read it over and over again!The story line is amazingly good. I really enjoyed watching both characters go through hard times and watching them pay for their mistakes. There is so much going on in the story that you are blown away by the meanness of the Furies. I liked how they stepped into people lives unexpectedly, seduce into thinking that they are friends and then BAM! You get me I get you back! I have to admit that I am on the Furies side. I am old school person, eye for an eye.The characters were also great. I like the growth that the characters went through. You saw them make mistakes, and learn from them. Some learn at the last minute while others learned right away. What I also enjoyed is how easily the point of view switches were smooth and transitional. Ms. Miles did a great job describing both point of views with the right amount information. Nothing was lost, so the reader wasn't confused during the switch. I am really picky with pov swtiches cause sometimes the writes loses me, confuses me, or just jumps to something completely and entirely different and then I get angry. Ms. Miles makes it easy for the reader to see everything without lost or confusion.Have you ever done anything mean to someone without thinking about it? Read this book and I can guarantee it will make you think twice about being mean to someone. Fury is the Boom Diggity! It will entice you. Grab you into the story feeling the hurt and anger that the Furies feel. The Furies in this book will generate fear and pierce it into your very soul, chilling you from the inside out.Cause you know what? Sometimes sorry is enough...