Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

A Long, Long Sleep

A Long, Long Sleep - Anna Sheehan This is a really crazy book. Totally awesome and taking me for a different kind of read, I really enjoyed it.1. Dystopian. I really enjoyed the dystopian future of this world. The way they talk, the future of families and education, diseases that ran rampant all played nicely in this story.2. Love. I have to admit that love interest in quite interesting and very dramatic. I didn’t realize it at first, but when a certain piece of information is dropped it was,”OMG!” I think the author did a great job in creating such great dimensions and depth to the story with the love both on the past and future.3. Realization. There is certain moments in the book that really brought clarity to my eyes. After learning what her parents were really doing, I knew without a doubt that I wanted more. No, correction. Needed more.I would say more, but I’m afraid I spoil it all for you. Take it from me and know that this book is awesome. A bit slow in the beginning, but other than that, awesome. A Long Long Sleep is a dark truly original dystopian that will blow you away.