Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Dragonswood

Dragonswood - Janet Lee Carey I. LOVED. THIS. BOOK. I mean really, really loved it. I sat at my couch never moving till I finished this book. Dragons. Dark Forests. Fey. Magic. All things I fell in love upon this book and never looked back.What grabbed me most about this book are the amazing characters. Each character, even the minor ones, played such bigger roles that I expected. I thought to write them off, but in the end, they came back! The back round history to the main character Tess really grabbed my heart. I loved learning about her and see her self-sacrifice everything she knows. She took the blame, made things, right, fell in love and became stronger then ever.The plot line of the book I loved. For some reason, this story really took off with my imagination. Once in the story, I fell upon the magic of the forest, snickered at the stupid townspeople of dumb accusations and laughed with Tess when she smiled. Every turn of the page left me wanting more. There were a few plot changes surprised that took me by surprise! Ms.Carey kept the reader entertain with every new paged the reader turned.If you want a book of fantasy, love, and great adventure, read this book. The amazing descriptions of Dragons, fey, and magic leaves you gasping for more.