Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Juliet Immortal

Juliet Immortal - Stacey Jay can not believe it took me so long to read this book! It totally blew me off my feet! I read this book fast. Not only was it so simple to get into but very action packed from the very first page.I have read lost of renditions of Romeo and Juliet. And I admit this one is my favorite. I love that Ms. Jay took a classic tale putting a very unique fresh spin on the story. It was captivating and such a page turner. The plot is so amazing. I loved each twist of the story. It gave the reader so much more to look forward to as the reader continues diving deep into the story.What caught me off guard about this book is the great feelings. I loved feeling the emotion of Juliet. Watching her struggle, fight, and come to terms with certain situations made me feel if I was in the story right by her side. I rooted for her to make it through and to no t give up. The love interest totally surprised me. Here I thought I knew exactly who she love and BAM! Ms. Jay kept her readers on their toes and never let them down. With such amazing characters in the book, you never know what is going to happen.Juliet Immortal is deeply entertaining book. The rousing re-retelling of star-crossed lovers strikes a good balance of love and lost. Juliet Immortal is ultimately beautiful and very satisfying.