Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Unearthly (Unearthly Series #1)

Unearthly (Unearthly Series #1) - This book is complete and total awesomeness! I loved reading it and was hooked immediately.Clara knows what she is. She has had her first vision and is excited to fulfill her destiny. Finding her way to her purpose, Clara discovers it is not as easy as it seems. Clara is faced with a new town, people and is suddenly struggling to fit in. When an unlikely person takes notice on her, something breaks. Clara is faced with a descion on who to save. With her heart hanging, she must save only one. Who will she choose?Clara is an extraordinary character. With her back round on angels, she is contempt and ready to face the world. After moving, she faces many struggles that teenagers face when you move to a new town, new place. I was glad that their were a few who were nice to her.The romance in the book was staggering. I felt her heart falling for the guy. The guys was sweet and caring. Everything you would hope to have. When Clara made her choice, I was heartbroken. I felt for her and hope it would all end well for her.The ending was shocking. It left me surprise and hanging. I loved how it ended. It was perfect to what the book was all leading up too. I just want to read the second book already, so I can figure out what happen.If you love a great angels story, with research and romance, then read this book. I can guarantee you that it will be on heck of an reading experience!