Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Every Last Kiss: The Bloodstone Saga

Every Last Kiss: The Bloodstone Saga - Courtney Cole What can I say to express my love for this book? It blew me away! I mean, I was just taken back!! I really, really loved this book! So much great writing, characters, plot, that it left me giddy!!One thing that amazed me about this book is the great plot and place. I loved ancient Egypt and the tell of Cleopatra. The story has always intrigued me. When I began reading this book, I loved the way Ms. Cole weaved the story with such in depth detail of Egypt. I felt like I was there in the pyramids!!! Ms. Cole definitely grabbed the reader and drown them in her story. Ms. Cole added elements of a past life, a future life, The Fates, and time traveling. WOAH!The characters were dynamic! It blew me away of how well developed and strong the voices were. I love hearing strong voice. But to capture a voice of a teen back in Egypt times is just incredible! I loved how the main character Macy, regarded her past life and fell into what she needed to to. The characters grew along with the reader, so the reader wasn't left behind or confused. The relationship of Cleopatra and Macy really left me happy. I loved their friendship and loyalty to each other as well as Egypt.Now the love interest had me by the heart. I loved warriors. And warriors who had honor, strength, and loyalty to their loved one makes me smile. This love interest is not the same as anything else. Their passion for each other made me giddy! So when I got to the ending of the book, I smiled like a canary holding a secret!!You must read this book! The time travel in it will leave you in awe! The love will capture your heart. The fight will have you fighting till the end. Ms. Cole pacing of the book will have flipping the pages faster and faster! Great amazing book with great characters! Read it!