Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Struck

Struck - Jennifer Bosworth With a very intriguing beginning, I was hooked immediately. I really loved how well her past was given to the reader without giving away too much. What I loved most about this book are the great characters. The characters in the book are really developed and have a nice growth through out the book. I really enjoyed reading about each character coming into who they are meant to be. The love interest in the book took very many twists. At first I was happy, then sad/mad, then happy again. I adored their time together as well as they learning about what their destiny really is. I want to mention that my fave part about this book is the choice factor. I liked how well this one line really played well into the story. In life, we all have choices. You don't have to be what people say you are and you don't have to do what you don't want to do. You have a choice. Struck is an amazingly well written book that captures the reader right away. The creativity and tension in the book keeps building till the reader can't take no more. A compelling story from start to finish, Struck is an amazing debut!