Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Legend

Legend - It took me a while to come up with this review, cause well I wasn't sure what to say. I love it so much that I am speechless. I don't think that words can do this book justice, but I will try to do my best with out spoiling it.What grabbed me the most about this book is the thrilling adventure that the plot goes on. So much excitement that fills with reader that is leave you reading faster. I enjoyed reading along as the plot plunged faster into amazing ride of fighting and adventure.The characters of this book were divine. Written so passionately, you feel the characters come alive in your heart as you feel their emotions. The betrayal, the hurt, the learning of truth that blinds their eyes. I admit that a certain parts of this book, my mouth hung open. Both characters, June and Day fight for what they believe and know. Many uncovered truths will shed light of what they really know.The love interest is just the way I like it. Complicated yet simple. Many obstacles stand in their way. I adore that June and Day are a perfect match. They are flawless, yet flawed. Strong, yet weak. Love, yet they sacrifice. These two make me want to laugh yet cry. As the reader, I hung to their every thought and emotion. I love it.If you want a well written, adventurous book, filled with non-stop exposed the evasive techniques of the government have you dodging every corner, every page turn. I loved that Ms. Lu created such a world that every reader can't contain themselves and we must share. Legend is an amazing book! It "Awed" me through and through. This book is a must read!