Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Beautifully Broken (Spellbound, #1)

Beautifully Broken (Spellbound, #1) - Sherry Soule As soon as I started this book I knew I loved it. Drawn in by amazing writing, I fell right into the story. What I like most about this book is the great plot line. I love small towns that holds secrets just waiting to be unfolded. Not to mention that the main character is a witch. Fun, scary, and very engaging, this is a book you are going to want to read!The characters of this book all played some big roles. I thought that as I read, I knew what was going to happen. Ms. Soule surprised me with with great elements in the book, keeping me on my toes all the time. I could not get enough of the book!! I loved that all the characters had a connection to each other. It made the book much more fulfilling to read. I also adored that the reader is left out in the dark as well. Ms. Soule grabs the reader, taking them in, so that they learn the secrets with the characters too! Amazing!The love interest in the story really held me. Weaving a love like the one Ms. Soule wrote is awesome! I love that the characters genuinely love each other. They learn secrets together and were there for each other. They also drive me mad!! I love that Ms. Soule has a way of making the characters come to life. Her writing style as well as the plot pacing goes is spot on. I really like that towards the end, it exploded in front of you with all the secrets exposed and action going on. An engaging and intriguing book, Beautifully Broken is a book you want to pick up.*Hardcore making out, some cursing*