Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Something Strange and Deadly

Something Strange and Deadly - Where to start with this book? How about so freaking awesome! I loved it. What I loved most about this book is the feel of it. 1800's. Big poofy dresses. Parasol. Gloves. Proper talking. AHHHH. It's make me all giddy cause I would have loved the lived in this time period. Not to mention is has kick butt heroine who kills the rising dead with her parasol. Double sweet! The plot of this book race forward. I loved how easy it was for me to step into Eleanor shoes. She is feisty yet the coolest girl ever. I loved her attitude and her willingness to help others despite what it may to do her. She is strong yet witty. There are minor characters in this book that bigger parts that what I thought. These parts made me love the book so much. The revenge that is being wielded is dangerous yet scary. I like that there is mystery for the reader. The reader is left out of the loop. I like getting each piece of the puzzle and putting it together. The love interest is awesome. I like that they are from two different world brought together by the same hate and conspiracy. It's makes their love much more exciting to see. I'm not for the ending, but I am excited to see what else will happen between these two. I just know that fate is not done with them yet. Something Strange and Deadly is an exciting and thrilling book. With blazing emotions and amazing descriptions of the 1800's, it really feels like you are really there. Something Strange and Deadly is awesome!