Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers Series #1)

Dark Kiss - Michelle Rowen With a lovely cover and great synopsis, I was expecting to love this book. But, I could not. Still, the book is good it just didn't grab me the way I wanted it to.The book follows Samantha, the main character who finds herself fighting a war after a dangerous kiss. Samantha then is on a journey to save the world. I like the plot. It had some great world building that capture me. Angels, souls eaters, and demons, the plot moved quickly. It definitely kept me entertained with all the clues, missions, and new people popping up into the story.The love interest in the story definitely went places that I didn't see. I loved that both of characters faced an uncertain future with all that is done and held back from them. Both Samantha and Bishop grew lots in knowledge and in their love for one another.What I couldn't get into much was the characters themselves. Bishop I could step into, but I had a hard time understanding and relating to Samantha. I hope that I could pick up this book late and get into it.Overall, Dark Kiss is an good book. If you love angels stories and wars between good and evil, read this book.