Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Hunt (Hunt Trilogy)

The Hunt - Andrew Fukuda This is another amazing out of the box book! I felt so intrigued and my hear pounded so hard while reading this.What I loved most about this book is the plot. We have a human who has pretended to be a vamp for years. I am so impressed with his wisdom in this area and the way he able to actually make himself think he is what he is.And some points in the book his mind set is so perfect, I even tended to forget that he is human. The plot really build up to some heart pounding moments. There were times where I was thinking," That's it. He got caught" and "Go! Run for your life!" LOL. As you can tell, I so got into this book.The characters of the book were so much more than what they seem. I really loved how this part of the book was written. You think you know a characters and then BAM! They pull a doozy on you. I am happy to report that all the characters are not only easily to get into, but that they will surprise the heck out of you!The is a love interest that I didn't think will form. It was a good love that started off slow with a friendship and suspicions, then totally form so beautifully. Trust me, you'll love it.The Hunt is an grand adventure that you will not want to put down! Extreme measures in survival, this deadly game of cat and mouse will have you at the edge of your seat. Fresh and addicting, The Hunt will entice you!