Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Last Rite (Personal Demons Series #3)

Last Rite - Lisa Desrochers This is the last book in the personal demons series. I have to admit right off the bat that I did not enjoy this book as much as I thought. I had some serious problems with Frannie for one and the plot for me, I just didn't connect. Frannie has grown much. She has some big descions to make. As a reader of this series, I am not happy with some of descions that Frannie made. I did however, enjoy Frannie learning so much. Many secrets are exposed and it's nince to see Frannie handle everything with such grace. The love interest. Not going to spoil it, but I did like it. I am happy with what Frannie chose. I'll leave it at that. The plot of this book did not enjoy so much. There are some parts of the book that rubbed me the wrong way. But again, that just me. Last Rite is a great book. Filled with much action, love and sarcrafice, Last Rite takes the reader for one heck of a ride. Explosive from start to finish, Last Rite is great!