Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Spellbound

Spellbound - Cara Lynn Shultz I love how now book story lines are getting more and more creative and out of the box. I adored the storyline in this book. I like how their love is not only true but cursed.I liked how immediately the reader was thrown into this poor girls life. Emma, had such a heart breaking past that you felt for her right away. I' not sure how to explain myself with this, but her life was just too tragic for something not be wrong. I knew right away that Emma had something special about her that cause her such a bad past. Ms. Shutlz really did a great job on giving a good back round on Emma, without too much information. As the storyline flowed, you gather bits and bits till it all come together.The love interest was very enduring! I love watching both Emma and Brendan not only fight for each other but also fight against each other. The struggle was futile. I like how Brendan has such a strong trait for a character. He was strong in muscles (oh la la), in smarts, and in himself. He knew who he was and didn't let the school get to him. Emma on the other hand, had such a hard time seeing things good for herself. Seeing how her past was, I am glad that Brendan was strong for her.The whole storyline with the curse was sweet. I like how well the curse was binding but also breakable. I also adored how the curse could be broken with a simple act. The storyline of the book held a lot of significance of how to deal with things in the future. As the reader, you see things connect. You get to follow along and unbound the curse together.Overall, Spellbound is absolutely binding. You will get hooked on the curse and not let it go. You will fall in love with it and endure till the end.