Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Shadow Hills

Shadow Hills - Anastasia Hopcus Phe is changing. After her sisters death, Phe has been having strange dreams. Her dreams so vivid barely letting her sleep. She goes through her sister's things finding a name of a school she decides to go to in order to find some answers over her sisters death. Phe arrived at Shadow Hills ready to look for answers, but she was not prepared for what she find. Phe meets Zach a handsome young boy who finds herself drawn to and can't keep away from. As they run into each other time and time again, she starting to notice weird things about him. Like how he has this strange mysterious electrical field around him always drawing something magnetic to him.Phe and Zach are immediately drawn together. As things get stranger, Phe and Zack loves grows for each other. Even though they come from two different worlds, they know they are connected one way or another. And the answers that they seek, will only bring more questions.As this is Anastasia debut let me say her book was absolutely wonderful. Shadow Hills did not disappoint at all. I was glad that this book finally came in and so happy to read it. I love the plot and the drama in the book. Anastasia did a great job on the build up of suspense in the book. Her characters were real and the feelings that she portrays in them are great. Her writing was good with explicit detailing of every feeling, emotions, expression. I was left with wanting more.Shadow Hills is great book and a great debut. I had no trouble getting into the book as it had already quickly sucked me in from the very beginning. Everything from her writing to the characters was a great experience in reading.