Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Dark Heart Forever

Dark Heart Forever - Lee Monroe This carried on a simple plot but was dynamic in it. I really got into this book real fast. It was easy to read and very easy to fall into. The first thing that really grab you is the storyline. I like how it started off with haunting dreams and sleepwalking. It made you more interested in this book to see where exactly this girl is walking too. Jane is like a girl like no other. She carries to her own tune and doesn't let anyone tell her otherwise. She has very good observations in her surroundings and figures out things fast. ´╗┐Right away she figures out that things are what they seem with Luca. And it was no surprise that she took everything in with stride. But with Even she didn't catch on to things so fast.What I like most about this story is how the past came back to her mother. Yup, that was twist. I really like how the mother played am important role in the past desicions she made. It really makes Jane's decisions even harder. Make the same mistake her mother made or do something different. I really like how both the mother and Jane had the same feelings in which their heart should go. It was like the past was repeating itself.Dark Heart Forever is a dark book with a haunting secret just dying to get out. The characters were raw so you saw them develop right before your eyes and unveil many news things. The reader is immerse in two different worlds fighting for many things. Love and Revenge!