Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Lost in Time (Blue Blood Novels)

Lost in Time - Melissa  de la Cruz Can I just say how much this book is The Bomb Diggity? I mean really, it is da bomb! OK, first off the plot line. Man o man, was it good. I have never felt right at home when reading this book. With every turn of the page, I felt the energy flowing between my fingers as I delved into this world. Everything is at its own time and nothing is left out.The characters of this book are right where they are supposed to be and them some. So many new changes, both good and bad, had me smiling. I love the fight they all had. All of the characters fought for what they believe in. They didn't back down or give up. They were willing to sacrifice anything to get what they wanted. There were also a few plot surprises that left me breathless. I mean, I stand amazed after reading this book and well, I'm sure after you read it, you will feel the same way.The love interest in this book is even more enduring. The emotions, heart-ache, and selflessness is over flowing in this book. I love that Ms. De La Cruz, gave her readers a magnificent few of great descriptions of everything. I really felt like I was in the story, traveling the world, fighting for those who I love, and most of all, fighting for myself.If you have not read The Blue Blood series, you need to! This series goes from good to holy freaking awesomeness batman, in 5 second flat! Ms. De La Cruz amazes her readers, captivating them in her great and wonderful writing. Once you are in this world, there is no looking back. And with the surprises that Ms. De La Cruz throws at you, it is no wonder all of her readers always come back wanting more!