Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Enclave (Razorland Series #1)

Enclave (Razorland Series #1) - You know this is just on of those types of books that you can not put down. I just love dystopian books. Enclave had everything you could want in a book. Lots of kick butt fighting, a love that no one talks about, and lots if running. I was having a hard time catching my breathe reading this book. So much was going on the my mind was reeling. I felt the characters fear, strength, and hope to find a new place.The characters were totally awesome. Deuce and Fade were great characters I can literally feel in my heart. I love the while plot line. The plot build up was awesome. If anything, it kept you entertain and every twist and turn. I think the way the whole society was put together was good. I enjoyed learning about their rules and how things went. I love where plot lines are not only unique but very attention grabbing.Enclave left me speechless. I adored reading every minute of it. It is a action-packed, great dystopian book that I love to see as a movie. Plus, this book has zombies and who couldn't love that?