Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

All These Lives

All These Lives - Sarah Wylie This book gives the reader something real and fresh. Never disappointing, this story captures the reader with emotions that are sure to make your heart stop.One thing I loved about this story is well just the story. The story alone twins, one okay and one sick with cancer brings already much emotions with it. The author presents how close these sister are despite the illness the hovers around them. I liked the small the had together of creating stories and being regular sisters.The jealousy. Now this part I like. There are two types of jealousy going on. There's the sick twin Jenna, who longs just to have a regular life. She never really come right out and say it, but the reader can definitely feel her longing for something other than being in bed all the time. The jealousy of Dani, always being pushed aside for Jenna's care. It's understandable, but sometimes Dani needed her parents. I can't imagine the struggle her parents go through.What captures me the most is the reality of it. To feel what Dani feels, to be in her shoes takes me for a story that I never felt before. Dani is very clear and clever. I love that way that she thinks cause for me, she makes sense. Why not give your life for someone you love? Why not her? Why? Why? Why?All These Lives is a fantastic portrait that you must read. Vivid in all details, once you start reading, you are drowning. All These Lives is excellent!