Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Article 5

Article 5 - This book is loaded with adventure from the very first page! I loved the excitement and tension the author created for the reader. There are so many emotions. Fear. Anger. And a full blown adrenaline rush while you are the characters running for your life.What I enjoyed the most about this book is the great plot line. A government implementing dumb laws. The reason that I fell so much into this book is cause I can see this happening. This is what is so freaky about the book. I loved that the author creativity of the plot and the characters really give the reader the chance to be in their shoes.The love interest is enduring. Not only have they know each other for long but the sacrifices they make for each other is selfless. I loved watching these two bicker, fight and then fall hard core in love. In the short moments of peace they steal together, it gives the right mixture for a love to bloom. Ms. Simmons definitely balanced out her book. Nothing is too much and when it seems like there is no rest for the weary, the reader is given peace with love. This is a superb book! One that is filled with action, adventure, on the run excitement. The world is told to the reader piece by piece and is not confusing. Article 5 is the start of something great! I can't wait for the next book!