Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Starters

Starters - Lissa Price Another great book that intrigued me to no end! Full of passionate writing and great characters Starters is the beginning of something great!What I loved about the book is the plot line. It was so uniquely fresh and so exciting to read I could do nothing but read the pages faster and faster. The reader steps into Callie shoes, who rents out her body to allow someone else to use for a time period. In the mist of that, something happens to her chips, plans are uncovered and whole new world is discovered. As I read this story, the plot pacing builds up nicely. I loved feeling the emotions of the story build up along with the characters.The characters of the book were also so uniquely fresh. I loved that each character played an important role to the next part of the story. Nothing was confusing and it all connected very well in the end. The very interesting part of the story is that some of the character were unaware of what is happening. It all felt so surreal when the characters and I, finally saw it all come together in the end.Now the ending. I have never been more stunned in my life. I mean, I had no idea! Ms. Price really knows how to leave her readers breathless and awed! Starters is an affectionate and comprehensively detailed presentation of amazing writing. A welcome alternative to the current genre offerings, Starters is faithful to give you a bite to remember.